To build a broad-based and diverse non-profit network in Clallam and Jefferson Counties to promote the development and preservation of housing affordable for qualified low-income Veterans, without regard to race, color, sex, religion, familial status, disability, national origin or marital status.
That being said we also work diligently to provide a One-Stop shop for Veteran medical, mental, and educational resources. We will also strive to foothold Natural Resource projects around the vicinity for Vets to gain experience for future employment and networking.
More Helpful Links:
- Concerned Citizens
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Transportation
- Department of Social & Health Services
- Department of Veteran Affairs, WA - Homeless Veterans Programs
- Forks Abuse Program
- Forks Community Hospital
- Peninsula Housing Authority
- Olympic Community Action Program
- Peninsula Behavior Health
- Serenity House of Clallam County
- Veterans Conservation Corp.
- Voices for Veterans
- Washington Department of Natural Resources
- Washington Disabled American Veterans
- West End Outreach Services